Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Trade-Offs Predicted by Metabolic Network Structure Give Rise to Evolutionary Specialization and Phenotypic Diversification. 2022
- Effects of environment and genotype on dispersal differ across departure, transfer and settlement in a butterfly metapopulation. 2022
- Sexually antagonistic selection maintains genetic variance when sexual dimorphism evolves.
- Photoperiod controls wing polyphenism in a water strider independently of insulin receptor signalling. 2022
- A Nearly Neutral Model of Molecular Signatures of Natural Selection after Change in Population Size. 2022
- Whole-genome resequencing of temporally stratified samples reveals substantial loss of haplotype diversity in the highly inbred Scandinavian wolf population. 2022
- Global urban environmental change drives adaptation in white clover. 2022
- Episodes of Diversification and Isolation in Island Southeast Asian and Near Oceanian Male Lineages. 2022
- Effects of operational taxonomic unit inference methods on soil microeukaryote community analysis using long‐read metabarcoding. 2022
- Occasional paternal inheritance of the germline-restricted chromosome in songbirds. 2022
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University