Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Global patterns in endemicity and vulnerability of soil fungi. 2022
- The role of recombination dynamics in shaping signatures of direct and indirect selection across the Ficedula flycatcher genome.
- Whole genome analyses based on single, field collected spores of the arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus Funneliformis geosporum. 2022
- Genetic conflicts and the case for licensed anthropomorphizing. 2022
- Functional genomic tools for emerging model species. 2022
- Impact of model assumptions on the inference of the evolution of ectomycorrhizal symbiosis in fungi. 2022
- Infection by a helminth parasite is associated with changes in DNA methylation in the house sparrow. 2022
- Concerted evolution of metabolic rate, economics of mating, ecology, and pace of life across seed beetles. 2022
- High-density linkage maps and chromosome level genome assemblies unveil direction and frequency of extensive structural rearrangements in wood white butterflies (Leptidea spp.).
- Base composition, codon usage and patterns of gene sequence evolution in butterflies..
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University