Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Dominance relationships and coalitionary aggression against conspecifics in female carrion crows. 2019
- Fifteen shades of green: The evolution of Bufotes toads revisited. 2019
- Evolution Under Dietary Restriction Decouples Survival From Fecundity in Drosophila melanogaster Females. 2019
- Drift and Directional Selection Are the Evolutionary Forces Driving Gene Expression Divergence in Eye and Brain Tissue of Heliconius Butterflies. 2019
- Multilayered Tuning of Dosage Compensation and Z-Chromosome Masculinization in the Wood White (Leptidea sinapis) Butterfly. 2019
- Lack of gene flow: Narrow and dispersed differentiation islands in a triplet of Leptidea butterfly species. 2019
- Biological enhancement of mineral weathering by Pinus sylvestris seedlings - effects of plants, ectomycorrhizal fungi, and elevated CO2. 2019
- A single genetic origin and a role for bone development pathways in repeated losses of flight in steamer ducks: Digest. 2019
- Genome-wide evidence supports mitochondrial relationships and pervasive parallel phenotypic evolution in open-habitat chats. 2019
- Substantial Heritable Variation in Recombination Rate on Multiple Scales in Honeybees and Bumblebees. 2019
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström