Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Digest: Avian genomes are permeable to introgression for a few million years. 2020
- Extra-pair paternity as a strategy to reduce the costs of heterospecific reproduction?: Insights from the crow hybrid zone. 2020
- Trade-off between somatic and germline repair in a vertebrate supports the expensive germ line hypothesis. 2020
- Support early-career researchers for post-pandemic prospects. 2020
- Digest: Exploring genomic islands of differentiation on the Z chromosome of hummingbirds. 2020
- Reviews and syntheses: Biological weathering and its consequences at different spatial levels - from nanoscale to global scale. 2020
- Is the initiation of selfing linked to a hermaphrodite's female or male reproductive function?. 2020
- Satellite DNA content of B chromosomes in the characid fish Characidium gomesi supports their origin from sex chromosomes. 2020
- Purifying Selection in Corvids Is Less Efficient on Islands. 2020
- Avian ecological epigenetics: pitfalls and promises. 2019
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström