Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Purifying Selection in Corvids Is Less Efficient on Islands. 2020
- Avian ecological epigenetics: pitfalls and promises. 2019
- Polymorphism Data Assist Estimation of the Nonsynonymous over Synonymous Fixation Rate Ratio omega for Closely Related Species. 2020
- Distribution patterns of fungal taxa and inferred functional traits reflect the non-uniform vertical stratification of soil microhabitats in a coastal pine forest. 2019
- The genomic footprint of sexual conflict. 2019
- Identifying Clusters of High Confidence Homologies in Multiple Sequence Alignments. 2019
- Nucleotide composition of transposable elements likely contributes to AT/GC compositional homogeneity of teleost fish genomes. 2019
- The dynamics underlying avian extinction trajectories forecast a wave of extinctions. 2019
- Olfactory Learning in the Stingless Bee Melipona eburnea Friese (Apidae: Meliponini). 2019
- Programmed DNA elimination of germline development genes in songbirds. 2019
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström