Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- In situ quantification of individual mRNA transcripts in melanocytes discloses gene regulation of relevance to speciation. 2019
- Review of the diet specialisation of the Blue-cheeked bee-eater (Merops persicus). 2019
- Parallel plumage colour evolution and introgressive hybridization in wheatears. 2019
- A New Reference Genome Shows the One-Speed Genome Structure of the Barley Pathogen Ramularia collo-cygni. 2018
- GC-biased gene conversion conceals the prediction of the nearly neutral theory in avian genomes. 2019
- Host-derived population genomics data provides insights into bacterial and diatom composition of the killer whale skin. 2019
- Identification of novel ejaculate proteins in a seed beetle and division of labour across male accessory reproductive glands. 2019
- Landscape permeability and individual variation in a dispersal-linked gene jointly determine genetic structure in the Glanville fritillary butterfly. 2018
- Accounting for heteroscedasticity and censoring in chromosome partitioning analyses. 2018
- Biased Inference of Selection Due to GC-Biased Gene Conversion and the Rate of Protein Evolution in Flycatchers When Accounting for It. 2018
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström