Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Nucleotide composition of transposable elements likely contributes to AT/GC compositional homogeneity of teleost fish genomes. 2019
- The dynamics underlying avian extinction trajectories forecast a wave of extinctions. 2019
- Olfactory Learning in the Stingless Bee Melipona eburnea Friese (Apidae: Meliponini). 2019
- Programmed DNA elimination of germline development genes in songbirds. 2019
- Dominance relationships and coalitionary aggression against conspecifics in female carrion crows. 2019
- Fifteen shades of green: The evolution of Bufotes toads revisited. 2019
- Evolution Under Dietary Restriction Decouples Survival From Fecundity in Drosophila melanogaster Females. 2019
- Drift and Directional Selection Are the Evolutionary Forces Driving Gene Expression Divergence in Eye and Brain Tissue of Heliconius Butterflies. 2019
- Multilayered Tuning of Dosage Compensation and Z-Chromosome Masculinization in the Wood White (Leptidea sinapis) Butterfly. 2019
- Lack of gene flow: Narrow and dispersed differentiation islands in a triplet of Leptidea butterfly species. 2019
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström