Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- How Linked Selection Shapes the Diversity Landscape in Ficedula Flycatchers. 2019
- Genotype-free estimation of allele frequencies reduces bias and improves demographic inference from RADSeq data. 2019
- Genome Size Evolution: Small Transposons with Large Consequences. 2019
- Selection for longer lived sperm within ejaculate reduces reproductive ageing in offspring. 2019
- Epistatic mutations under divergent selection govern phenotypic variation in the crow hybrid zone. 2019
- Population Genetic and Functional Analysis of a cis-Regulatory Polymorphism in the Drosophila melanogaster Metallothionein A gene. 2019
- Summer comes to the Southern Ocean: How phytoplankton shape bacterioplankton communities far into the deep dark sea. 2019
- In situ quantification of individual mRNA transcripts in melanocytes discloses gene regulation of relevance to speciation. 2019
- Review of the diet specialisation of the Blue-cheeked bee-eater (Merops persicus). 2019
- Parallel plumage colour evolution and introgressive hybridization in wheatears. 2019
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström