Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Drift and Directional Selection Are the Evolutionary Forces Driving Gene Expression Divergence in Eye and Brain Tissue of Heliconius Butterflies. 2019
- Multilayered Tuning of Dosage Compensation and Z-Chromosome Masculinization in the Wood White (Leptidea sinapis) Butterfly. 2019
- Lack of gene flow: Narrow and dispersed differentiation islands in a triplet of Leptidea butterfly species. 2019
- Biological enhancement of mineral weathering by Pinus sylvestris seedlings - effects of plants, ectomycorrhizal fungi, and elevated CO2. 2019
- A single genetic origin and a role for bone development pathways in repeated losses of flight in steamer ducks: Digest. 2019
- Genome-wide evidence supports mitochondrial relationships and pervasive parallel phenotypic evolution in open-habitat chats. 2019
- Substantial Heritable Variation in Recombination Rate on Multiple Scales in Honeybees and Bumblebees. 2019
- Digest: White-eye birds provide possible answer to the paradox of the great speciator. 2019
- Implications of existing local (mal)adaptations for ecological forecasting under environmental change. 2019
- Temporally replicated DNA methylation patterns in great tit using reduced representation bisulfite sequencing. 2019
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström