Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Determinants of genetic variation across eco-evolutionary scales in pinnipeds. 2020
- High dynamism for neo-sex chromosomes: satellite DNAs reveal complex evolution in a grasshopper. 2020
- Stabilizing selection and adaptive evolution in a combination of two traits in an arctic ungulate. 2020
- Controlling for body size leads to inferential biases in the biological sciences. 2020
- Recent introgression between Taiga Bean Goose and Tundra Bean Goose results in a largely homogeneous landscape of genetic differentiation. 2020
- Building de novo reference genome assemblies of complex eukaryotic microorganisms from single nuclei. 2020
- Archaeological sites as Distributed Long-term Observing Networks of the Past (DONOP). 2020
The tuatara genome reveals ancient features of amniote evolution:
- Consistent scaling of inbreeding depression in space and time in a house sparrow metapopulation. 2020
- Near-chromosome level genome assembly of the fruit pest Drosophila suzukii using long-read sequencing. 2020
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström