Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Parallel plumage colour evolution and introgressive hybridization in wheatears. 2019
- A New Reference Genome Shows the One-Speed Genome Structure of the Barley Pathogen Ramularia collo-cygni. 2018
- GC-biased gene conversion conceals the prediction of the nearly neutral theory in avian genomes. 2019
- Landscape permeability and individual variation in a dispersal-linked gene jointly determine genetic structure in the Glanville fritillary butterfly. 2018
- Accounting for heteroscedasticity and censoring in chromosome partitioning analyses. 2018
- Biased Inference of Selection Due to GC-Biased Gene Conversion and the Rate of Protein Evolution in Flycatchers When Accounting for It. 2018
- Satellite DNAs Unveil Clues about the Ancestry and Composition of B Chromosomes in Three Grasshopper Species. 2018
- Demographic histories and genetic diversity across pinnipeds are shaped by human exploitation, ecology and life-history. 2018
- PREQUAL: detecting non-homologous characters in sets of unaligned homologous sequences. 2018
- Replicated latitudinal clines in reproductive traits of European and North American yellow dung flies. 2018
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström