Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Evolutionary history of sexual selection affects microRNA profiles in Drosophila sperm. 2022
- Growth rate mediates hidden developmental plasticity of female yellow dung fly reproductive morphology in response to environmental stressors. 2022
- The spore killers, fungal meiotic driver elements. 2022
- Meiosis solved the problem of gerrymandering. 2022
- Potential for increased connectivity between differentiated wolverine populations. 2022
- Trade-Offs Predicted by Metabolic Network Structure Give Rise to Evolutionary Specialization and Phenotypic Diversification. 2022
- Effects of environment and genotype on dispersal differ across departure, transfer and settlement in a butterfly metapopulation. 2022
- Sexually antagonistic selection maintains genetic variance when sexual dimorphism evolves.
- Photoperiod controls wing polyphenism in a water strider independently of insulin receptor signalling. 2022
- A Nearly Neutral Model of Molecular Signatures of Natural Selection after Change in Population Size. 2022
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University