Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Ancestral admixture is the main determinant of global biodiversity in fission yeast. 2019
- Intraspecific diversity of fission yeast mitochondrial genomes. 2019
- Genetic structure of the crown-of-thorns seastar in the Pacific Ocean, with focus on Guam. 2016
- A simple and cost-effective method for obtaining DNA from a wide range of animal wildlife samples. 2017
- No evidence for MHC class II-based non-random mating at the gametic haplotype in Atlantic salmon. 2017
- Do changes in gene expression contribute to sexual isolation and reinforcement in the house mouse?. 2017
- Comparative analyses identify genomic features potentially involved in the evolution of birds-of-paradise. 2019
- Multispecies hybridization in birds. 2019
- The evolutionary history of grey wolf Y chromosomes. 2019
- Fur seal microbiota are shaped by the social and physical environment, show mother-offspring similarities and are associated with host genetic quality. 2019
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström