Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Comparative analysis of genome-wide DNA methylation in Neurospora. 2020
- Digest: Avian genomes are permeable to introgression for a few million years. 2020
- Extra-pair paternity as a strategy to reduce the costs of heterospecific reproduction?: Insights from the crow hybrid zone. 2020
- Trade-off between somatic and germline repair in a vertebrate supports the expensive germ line hypothesis. 2020
- Support early-career researchers for post-pandemic prospects. 2020
- Digest: Exploring genomic islands of differentiation on the Z chromosome of hummingbirds. 2020
- Reviews and syntheses: Biological weathering and its consequences at different spatial levels - from nanoscale to global scale. 2020
- Is the initiation of selfing linked to a hermaphrodite's female or male reproductive function?. 2020
- Satellite DNA content of B chromosomes in the characid fish Characidium gomesi supports their origin from sex chromosomes. 2020
- Purifying Selection in Corvids Is Less Efficient on Islands. 2020
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström