Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Physicochemical Amino Acid Properties Better Describe Substitution Rates in Large Populations. 2019
- Seasonal Variation in Genome-Wide DNA Methylation Patterns and the Onset of Seasonal Timing of Reproduction in Great Tits. 2019
- Ancestral admixture is the main determinant of global biodiversity in fission yeast. 2019
- Intraspecific diversity of fission yeast mitochondrial genomes. 2019
- Genetic structure of the crown-of-thorns seastar in the Pacific Ocean, with focus on Guam. 2016
- A simple and cost-effective method for obtaining DNA from a wide range of animal wildlife samples. 2017
- Do changes in gene expression contribute to sexual isolation and reinforcement in the house mouse?. 2017
- No evidence for MHC class II-based non-random mating at the gametic haplotype in Atlantic salmon. 2017
- Comparative analyses identify genomic features potentially involved in the evolution of birds-of-paradise. 2019
- Multispecies hybridization in birds. 2019
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström