Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Polymorphism Data Assist Estimation of the Nonsynonymous over Synonymous Fixation Rate Ratio omega for Closely Related Species. 2020
- Distribution patterns of fungal taxa and inferred functional traits reflect the non-uniform vertical stratification of soil microhabitats in a coastal pine forest. 2019
- The genomic footprint of sexual conflict. 2019
- Identifying Clusters of High Confidence Homologies in Multiple Sequence Alignments. 2019
- Nucleotide composition of transposable elements likely contributes to AT/GC compositional homogeneity of teleost fish genomes. 2019
- The dynamics underlying avian extinction trajectories forecast a wave of extinctions. 2019
- Olfactory Learning in the Stingless Bee Melipona eburnea Friese (Apidae: Meliponini). 2019
- Programmed DNA elimination of germline development genes in songbirds. 2019
- Dominance relationships and coalitionary aggression against conspecifics in female carrion crows. 2019
- Fifteen shades of green: The evolution of Bufotes toads revisited. 2019
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström