Threats and violence in the work environment
- Date: –15:00
- Location: Evolutionsbiologiskt centrum Lindahlsalen
- Lecturer: Ulrika Sundling and Lena Rosendal
- Organiser: The security department
- Contact person: Anna-Lena Klerks
Welcome to the Security Department's information session 24 May at 13.00-15.00, Lindahlsalen
Do you know what risks you can be exposed to in your work? The risk of threats, violence or attacks, in the physical as well as in the digital work environment, look different depending on where you work, what you work with and what kind of tools you use in your work.
At Uppsala University, the goal is to prevent and minimize the risks of threats, violence or injuries, and to support affected employees and students. Our employees must have the training needed to handle the risks in their work. The goal is to create a workplace where our employees can feel safe and secure.
Come to the Security Department's information session and contribute to the safety work at your workplace!
We will inform about:
• Current and potential threats and risks that may exist in the digital and physical work environment
• Advice on how to think when working on the internet
• How to protect your information
• How to deal with situations involving insults, threats and violence
• Appropriate action at a threat and/ or violence incident, what resources are available at such an incident and how to act afterwards
• The safety department's work and the way in which we can support you
Welcome on behalf of the security department- Ulrika Sundling and Lena Rosendal