Qvarnström lab: join us
Bachelor or Master projects are typically based on particular field experiments but can also be based on available pedigree data and/or genomic data. We can only accept a few projects at the same time and contact us well before the field season for planning purposes.
1. Long term patterns of interspecific interactions and climate change.
2. Reproduction, hybridization and speciation, including gamete interactions
3. Costs of hybridisation and hybrid sterility.
4. Mitochondrial performance, mitonuclear interactions and climate-driven speciation
5. Malaria infections, host-parasite interactions, climate and immunity
Contact : email@example.com
Don´t hesitate to contact us to talk about funding application for PhD and/or postdocs. There are numerous possibilities for independent projects combining already collected long-term data and new experiments.