Information for people at the department
- Employment information
- Department board
- Teaching information
- Manuals and instructions – (Edit profile page, claim authoship for articles in the library database, add calendar event)
- Documentation and archiving – documents and research material
- Safety and working environment - documents and safety regulations
- Equal opportunities
- Environmental work
- Purchase information
The page is under construction. Information is moved here and into the Employee portal (Medarbetarportalen; with links from this page) from the EBC web.
- Sick leave - read more about what to do when you get sick.
- Primula Web - this online system is used for personnel matters such as vacation applications, sick leave, change of address, salary statements etc.
- Working hours - for information about public holidays, how many hours off before a "red day" (public holiday) etc. See the tab “Red-letter days…”
- Notification of representation - If you want reimbursement for e.g. paying for external guests at a restaurant there are rules at Uppsala University for "entertainment" we need to follow .
- Organisation IEG - information to new staff
Permanent faculty and staff are elected fro the bord for three years at the time. PhD students are elected for one year at the time. See the department board members and minutes (only available in Swedish).
Information, check lists, course schedule booking, calendars, pedagogic development etc. for both teachers and course assistants.
- Edit your Uppsala university profile page. Why and how?
- Claim authoship for your articles in DIVA - the library article database
- Add an event to the calendar on the web
- In case of chemical spill - checklist
- Safety Introduction Tour
- General safety regulations for fieldwork (Swedish version)
- Checklist for "skyddsrond" (in Swedish) / Checklist for "skyddsrond" (in Swedish)
- Working environment and occupational health (Uppsala University)