Evolutionary genomics of natural populations
Get acquainted with our ongoing research.
Characterizing the genetic basis of traits of importance for local adaptation and species recognition is a major aim for evolutionary biologists of today. I use a combination of genetic mapping, population genetics and comparative genomics approaches to study the speciation process and patterns of genome evolution, primarily using birds and butterflies as study organisms.
- WABI support granted 2016-02-03
- Additional funding from the Nilsson-Ehle donations at The Royal Physiographic Society 2014-11-18
- Additional funding from SciLife Laboratory 2014-11-17
- The Swedish Research Council funds a Junior Research grant to NB. 2013-11-30
- Venkat Talla starts his PhD candidate studies in the lab 2013-07-01
Want to join us?
People who might be interested in joining the lab can contact me at any time. I am always open to discuss potential projects that would be suitable for the lab profile.
Selected interesting publications from other labs that have been or will be discussed in the lab.