Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Review of the diet specialisation of the Blue-cheeked bee-eater (Merops persicus). 2019
- Parallel plumage colour evolution and introgressive hybridization in wheatears. 2019
- A New Reference Genome Shows the One-Speed Genome Structure of the Barley Pathogen Ramularia collo-cygni. 2018
- GC-biased gene conversion conceals the prediction of the nearly neutral theory in avian genomes. 2019
- Host-derived population genomics data provides insights into bacterial and diatom composition of the killer whale skin. 2019
- Identification of novel ejaculate proteins in a seed beetle and division of labour across male accessory reproductive glands. 2019
- Landscape permeability and individual variation in a dispersal-linked gene jointly determine genetic structure in the Glanville fritillary butterfly. 2018
- Accounting for heteroscedasticity and censoring in chromosome partitioning analyses. 2018
- Biased Inference of Selection Due to GC-Biased Gene Conversion and the Rate of Protein Evolution in Flycatchers When Accounting for It. 2018
- Satellite DNAs Unveil Clues about the Ancestry and Composition of B Chromosomes in Three Grasshopper Species. 2018
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström