Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Correction to: Organic phosphorus in the terrestrial environment: a perspective on the state of the art and future priorities. 2018
- Inferences of genetic architecture of bill morphology in house sparrow using a high-density SNP array point to a polygenic basis. 2018
- Considerations and consequences of allowing DNA sequence data as types of fungal taxa. 2018
- Insights into the genetic architecture of morphological traits in two passerine bird species. 2017
- Do changes in gene expression contribute to sexual isolation and reinforcement in the house mouse?. 2017
- Striking difference in response to expanding brood parasites by birds in western and eastern Beringia. 2018
- How complete are "complete" genome assemblies? - An avian perspective. 2018
- Organic phosphorus in the terrestrial environment: a perspective on the state of the art and future priorities. 2018
- Evolution of sex-specific pace-of-life syndromes: causes and consequences. 2018
- Evolution of sex-specific pace-of-life syndromes: genetic architecture and physiological mechanisms. 2018
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström