Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Evolution of sex-specific pace-of-life syndromes: causes and consequences. 2018
- Evolution of sex-specific pace-of-life syndromes: genetic architecture and physiological mechanisms. 2018
- How complete are 'complete' genome assemblies? - An avian perspective. 2018
- Transposable Elements Activity is Positively Related to Rate of Speciation in Mammals.. 2018
- Methylation dynamics during the maternal-to-zygotic genome transition in dioecious species.. 2018
- Improved Genome Assembly and Annotation for the Rock Pigeon (Columba livia). 2018
- Inferring dispersal across a fragmented landscape using reconstructed families in the Glanville fritillary butterfly. 2018
- Did Mitochondria Kill the Frog?. 2018
- Repeated evolution of self-compatibility for reproductive assurance. 2018
- Specificity in Arabidopsis thaliana recruitment of root fungal communities from soil and rhizosphere. 2018
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
At the Department of Evolutionary Biology at the Evolutionary Biology Centre (EBC), Uppsala University, DNA-analyses have for more than 10 years been conducted on wolverine and lynx, on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and the Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management. DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström