Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Pick the Right Pocket. Sub-sampling of Bone Sections to Investigate Diagenesis and DNA Preservation. 2017
- Genomic distribution and estimation of nucleotide diversity in natural populations: perspectives from the collared flycatcher (Ficedula albicollis) genome. 2017
- A new species and a new combination of Rhodophana (Entolomataceae, Agaricales) from Africa. 2017
- Food availability modulates differences in parental effort between dispersing and philopatric birds. 2017
- No evidence for MHC class II-based non-random mating at the gametic haplotype in Atlantic salmon. 2017
- Patterns of genetic, phenotypic, and acoustic variation across a chiffchaff (Phylloscopus collybita abietinus/tristis) hybrid zone. 2017
- Combination of short-read, long-read, and optical mapping assemblies reveals large-scale tandem repeat arrays with population genetic implications. 2017
- Adaptation to infectious disease exposure in indigenous Southern African populations. 2017
- Comparing ancient DNA survival and proteome content in 69 archaeological cattle tooth and bone samples from multiple European sites. 2017
- Dominant mycorrhizal association of trees alters carbon and nutrient cycling by selecting for microbial groups with distinct enzyme function. 2017
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
At the Department of Evolutionary Biology at the Evolutionary Biology Centre (EBC), Uppsala University, DNA-analyses have for more than 10 years been conducted on wolverine and lynx, on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and the Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management. DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström