Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Specificity in Arabidopsis thaliana recruitment of root fungal communities from soil and rhizosphere. 2018
- Gene expression profiling across ontogenetic stages in the wood white (Leptidea sinapis) reveals pathways linked to butterfly diapause regulation. 2018
- Four millennia of Iberian biomolecular prehistory illustrate the impact of prehistoric migrations at the far end of Eurasia. 2018
- Natural selection beyond genes: Identification and analyses of evolutionarily conserved elements in the genome of the collared flycatcher (Ficedula albicollis). 2018
- Genomic consequences of intensive inbreeding in an isolated wolf population. 2018
- Abundant recent activity of retrovirus-like retrotransposons within and among flycatcher species implies a rich source of structural variation in songbird genomes. 2018
- Heterogeneous Patterns of Genetic Diversity and Differentiation in European and Siberian Chiffchaff (Phylloscopus collybita abietinus/P. tristis). 2017
- Bacteria colonising Penstemon digitalis show volatile and tissue-specific responses to a natural concentration range of the floral volatile linalool. 2018
- Development of transcriptome genetic markers for the great snipe (Gallinago media). 2017
- Parallelism in genomic landscapes of differentiation, conserved genomic features and the role of linked selection. 2017
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
At the Department of Evolutionary Biology at the Evolutionary Biology Centre (EBC), Uppsala University, DNA-analyses have for more than 10 years been conducted on wolverine and lynx, on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and the Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management. DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström