Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Positive selection on human gamete-recognition genes. 2018
- Deciphering the Origin and Evolution of Hepatitis B Viruses by Means of a Family of Non-enveloped Fish Viruses. 2017
- Bioinformatic processing of RAD-seq data dramatically impacts downstream population genetic inference. 2017
- Experience buffers extrinsic mortality in a group-living bird species. 2017
- Whole-genome patterns of linkage disequilibrium across flycatcher populations clarify the causes and consequences of fine-scale recombination rate variation in birds. 2017
- Genomewide patterns of variation in genetic diversity are shared among populations, species and higher-order taxa. 2017
- Bayesian Inference of Allele-Specific Gene Expression Indicates Abundant Cis-Regulatory Variation in Natural Flycatcher Populations. 2017
- Antagonistically pleiotropic allele increases lifespan and late-life reproduction at the cost of early-life reproduction and individual fitness. 2017
- Paternal personality and social status influence offspring activity in zebrafish. 2017
- Pick the Right Pocket. Sub-sampling of Bone Sections to Investigate Diagenesis and DNA Preservation. 2017
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
At the Department of Evolutionary Biology at the Evolutionary Biology Centre (EBC), Uppsala University, DNA-analyses have for more than 10 years been conducted on wolverine and lynx, on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and the Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management. DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström