Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Inferring dispersal across a fragmented landscape using reconstructed families in the Glanville fritillary butterfly. 2018
- Did Mitochondria Kill the Frog?. 2018
- Repeated evolution of self-compatibility for reproductive assurance. 2018
- Specificity in Arabidopsis thaliana recruitment of root fungal communities from soil and rhizosphere. 2018
- Gene expression profiling across ontogenetic stages in the wood white (Leptidea sinapis) reveals pathways linked to butterfly diapause regulation. 2018
- Four millennia of Iberian biomolecular prehistory illustrate the impact of prehistoric migrations at the far end of Eurasia. 2018
- Natural selection beyond genes: Identification and analyses of evolutionarily conserved elements in the genome of the collared flycatcher (Ficedula albicollis). 2018
- Genomic consequences of intensive inbreeding in an isolated wolf population. 2018
- Abundant recent activity of retrovirus-like retrotransposons within and among flycatcher species implies a rich source of structural variation in songbird genomes. 2018
- Heterogeneous Patterns of Genetic Diversity and Differentiation in European and Siberian Chiffchaff (Phylloscopus collybita abietinus/P. tristis). 2017
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
At the Department of Evolutionary Biology at the Evolutionary Biology Centre (EBC), Uppsala University, DNA-analyses have for more than 10 years been conducted on wolverine and lynx, on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and the Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management. DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström