Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Adaptation to infectious disease exposure in indigenous Southern African populations. 2017
- Comparing ancient DNA survival and proteome content in 69 archaeological cattle tooth and bone samples from multiple European sites. 2017
- Dominant mycorrhizal association of trees alters carbon and nutrient cycling by selecting for microbial groups with distinct enzyme function. 2017
- Genomic Variation of Inbreeding and Ancestry in the Remaining Two Isle Royale Wolves. 2017
- Covariation in levels of nucleotide diversity in homologous regions of the avian genome long after completion of lineage sorting. 2017
- The mitochondrial genome sequences of the round goby and the sand goby reveal patterns of recent evolution in gobiid fish. 2017
- Association mapping of morphological traits in wild and captive zebra finches: reliable within, but not between populations. 2017
- Inferring Individual Inbreeding and Demographic History from Segments of Identity by Descent in Ficedula Flycatcher Genome Sequences. 2017
- Evolution and Diversity of Transposable Elements in Vertebrate Genomes. 2017
- Mate choice for major histocompatibility complex complementarity in a strictly monogamous bird, the grey partridge (Perdix perdix). 2017
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
At the Department of Evolutionary Biology at the Evolutionary Biology Centre (EBC), Uppsala University, DNA-analyses have for more than 10 years been conducted on wolverine and lynx, on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and the Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management. DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström