Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Genomic consequences of intensive inbreeding in an isolated wolf population. 2018
- Abundant recent activity of retrovirus-like retrotransposons within and among flycatcher species implies a rich source of structural variation in songbird genomes. 2018
- Heterogeneous Patterns of Genetic Diversity and Differentiation in European and Siberian Chiffchaff (Phylloscopus collybita abietinus/P. tristis). 2017
- Bacteria colonising Penstemon digitalis show volatile and tissue-specific responses to a natural concentration range of the floral volatile linalool. 2018
- Development of transcriptome genetic markers for the great snipe (Gallinago media). 2017
- Parallelism in genomic landscapes of differentiation, conserved genomic features and the role of linked selection. 2017
- De-novo emergence of SINE retroposons during the early evolution of passerine birds. 2017
- Rapid Increase in Genome Size as a Consequence of Transposable Element Hyperactivity in Wood-White (Leptidea) Butterflies. 2017
- Inventerare i skolbänken: SOF och Uppsala universitet utbildar fågelinventerare. 2006
- Dubbelbeckasinens spel. 2006
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
At the Department of Evolutionary Biology at the Evolutionary Biology Centre (EBC), Uppsala University, DNA-analyses have for more than 10 years been conducted on wolverine and lynx, on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and the Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management. DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström