Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Genotype-free estimation of allele frequencies reduces bias and improves demographic inference from RADSeq data. 2019
- Genome Size Evolution: Small Transposons with Large Consequences. 2019
- Selection for longer lived sperm within ejaculate reduces reproductive ageing in offspring. 2019
- Epistatic mutations under divergent selection govern phenotypic variation in the crow hybrid zone. 2019
- Population Genetic and Functional Analysis of a cis-Regulatory Polymorphism in the Drosophila melanogaster Metallothionein A gene. 2019
- Summer comes to the Southern Ocean: How phytoplankton shape bacterioplankton communities far into the deep dark sea. 2019
- In situ quantification of individual mRNA transcripts in melanocytes discloses gene regulation of relevance to speciation. 2019
- Review of the diet specialisation of the Blue-cheeked bee-eater (Merops persicus). 2019
- Parallel plumage colour evolution and introgressive hybridization in wheatears. 2019
- A New Reference Genome Shows the One-Speed Genome Structure of the Barley Pathogen Ramularia collo-cygni. 2018
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström