Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Impact of non-LTR retrotransposons in the differentiation and evolution of anatomically modern humans. 2018
- Asexual reproduction and growth rate: independent and plastic lifehistory traits in Neurospora crassa. 2018
- RAD Sequencing and a Hybrid Antarctic Fur Seal Genome Assembly Reveal Rapidly Decaying Linkage Disequilibrium, Global Population Structure and Evidence for Inbreeding. 2018
- Local adaptation and the evolution of inversions on sex chromosomes and autosomes. 2018
- Correction to: Organic phosphorus in the terrestrial environment: a perspective on the state of the art and future priorities. 2018
- Inferences of genetic architecture of bill morphology in house sparrow using a high-density SNP array point to a polygenic basis. 2018
- Considerations and consequences of allowing DNA sequence data as types of fungal taxa. 2018
- Insights into the genetic architecture of morphological traits in two passerine bird species. 2017
- Do changes in gene expression contribute to sexual isolation and reinforcement in the house mouse?. 2017
- Striking difference in response to expanding brood parasites by birds in western and eastern Beringia. 2018
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström