Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Genome sequencing and conservation genomics in the Scandinavian wolverine population. 2018
- How dynamic could be the 45S rDNA cistron?: An intriguing variability in a grasshopper species revealed by integration of chromosomal and genomic data. 2019
- Dynamic evolutionary history and gene content of sex chromosomes across diverse songbirds. 2019
- An Ultra-Dense Haploid Genetic Map for Evaluating the Highly Fragmented Genome Assembly of Norway Spruce (Picea abies). 2019
- The Genome of Blue-Capped Cordon-Bleu Uncovers Hidden Diversity of LTR Retrotransposons in Zebra Finch. 2019
- How Linked Selection Shapes the Diversity Landscape in Ficedula Flycatchers. 2019
- Genotype-free estimation of allele frequencies reduces bias and improves demographic inference from RADSeq data. 2019
- Genome Size Evolution: Small Transposons with Large Consequences. 2019
- Selection for longer lived sperm within ejaculate reduces reproductive ageing in offspring. 2019
- Epistatic mutations under divergent selection govern phenotypic variation in the crow hybrid zone. 2019
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström