Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Landscape permeability and individual variation in a dispersal-linked gene jointly determine genetic structure in the Glanville fritillary butterfly. 2018
- Accounting for heteroscedasticity and censoring in chromosome partitioning analyses. 2018
- Biased Inference of Selection Due to GC-Biased Gene Conversion and the Rate of Protein Evolution in Flycatchers When Accounting for It. 2018
- Satellite DNAs Unveil Clues about the Ancestry and Composition of B Chromosomes in Three Grasshopper Species. 2018
- Demographic histories and genetic diversity across pinnipeds are shaped by human exploitation, ecology and life-history. 2018
- PREQUAL: detecting non-homologous characters in sets of unaligned homologous sequences. 2018
- Replicated latitudinal clines in reproductive traits of European and North American yellow dung flies. 2018
- RPASE: Individual-based allele-specific expression detection without prior knowledge of haplotype phase. 2018
- Correction to: Transposable Elements Activity is Positively Related to Rate of Speciation in Mammals. 2018
- Bridging gaps in transposable element research with single-molecule and single-cell technologies. 2018
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
For nearly two decades, DNA-analyses of wolverine have been conducted at the Programme of Evolutionary Biology on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency. The DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström