Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Considerations and consequences of allowing DNA sequence data as types of fungal taxa. 2018
- Insights into the genetic architecture of morphological traits in two passerine bird species. 2017
- Do changes in gene expression contribute to sexual isolation and reinforcement in the house mouse?. 2017
- Striking difference in response to expanding brood parasites by birds in western and eastern Beringia. 2018
- How complete are "complete" genome assemblies? - An avian perspective. 2018
- Organic phosphorus in the terrestrial environment: a perspective on the state of the art and future priorities. 2018
- Evolution of sex-specific pace-of-life syndromes: causes and consequences. 2018
- Evolution of sex-specific pace-of-life syndromes: genetic architecture and physiological mechanisms. 2018
- How complete are 'complete' genome assemblies? - An avian perspective. 2018
- Transposable Elements Activity is Positively Related to Rate of Speciation in Mammals. 2018
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
At the Department of Evolutionary Biology at the Evolutionary Biology Centre (EBC), Uppsala University, DNA-analyses have for more than 10 years been conducted on wolverine and lynx, on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and the Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management. DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström