Who are we?
Find names, phone numbers and email-addresses.
- Heterogeneous Patterns of Genetic Diversity and Differentiation in European and Siberian Chiffchaff (Phylloscopus collybita abietinus/P. tristis). 2017
- Development of transcriptome genetic markers for the great snipe (Gallinago media). 2017
- Parallelism in genomic landscapes of differentiation, conserved genomic features and the role of linked selection. 2017
- De-novo emergence of SINE retroposons during the early evolution of passerine birds. 2017
- Rapid Increase in Genome Size as a Consequence of Transposable Element Hyperactivity in Wood-White (Leptidea) Butterflies. 2017
- Inventerare i skolbänken: SOF och Uppsala universitet utbildar fågelinventerare. 2006
- Dubbelbeckasinens spel. 2006
- På vinterinventering. 2006
- Dubbelbeckasinens spel. 2007
- Smörbollsflugornas fantastiska värld. 2007
News and discussions from scientists associated with the Evolutionary Biology Programme at Uppsala University
Monitoring of Large Carnivores
At the Department of Evolutionary Biology at the Evolutionary Biology Centre (EBC), Uppsala University, DNA-analyses have for more than 10 years been conducted on wolverine and lynx, on behalf of the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency and the Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management. DNA-analyses are a part of the carnivore management program.
Photo: Peter Segerström